6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 6 Humane Wetenschappen 1
Het forum van de zesde humane wetenschappen 1!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

mmates, and its certainly not lost on the coac

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 -> Overige
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123
Leerling 6HW1

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2019 07:04:39    Onderwerp: mmates, and its certainly not lost on the coac Reageren met citaat

West Ham goalkeeper Darren Randolph concedes his weekend was ruined by Bastian Schweinsteigers block. The Manchester United midfielder used his big game experience to block Randolph from getting across to save Anthony Martials equalising goal.Randolph has taken the incident in his stride though and remains hopeful West Ham can still progress to the semi-final of the FA Cup following the 1-1 draw. It was a nice shoulder, Randolph said of Schweinsteiger nudge.I didnt have much to do but in these games you need everyone to be on top form, which they were, but we couldnt hang on to the 1-0 and go through.Yeah, it does [ruin your day] because he has not gone for the ball. He just wants to obstruct me and it worked.I would hope that my team-mates would do the same and hopefully get away with it.The replay will be the final cup tie at Upton Park before the Hammers summer move to the Olympic Stadium.If we get the right result it will be a great way to leave the Boleyn Ground in terms of FA Cup matches, Randolph said.The atmosphere will be brilliant, as it was against Liverpool and Tottenham in the league, so we have a great chance.We are at home, we will have the crowd behind us. I dont know if many teams like going there so we will be up for the fight again. Also See: Everton wait for Utd or West Ham West Ham deserved pen Hislop: Bilic has delivered Martial earns replay Hakeem Butler Cardinals Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship. Hakeem Butler Jersey . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/andy-isabella-cardinals-jersey-dk/ .com) - His team lost in the round of 16 of the FCS playoffs, yet Northern Iowa football coach Mark Farley says his team has made a strong case to be voted to the top 5 in the final rankings. Kurt Warner Cardinals Jersey .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. Kurt Warner Womens Jersey . The 7-foot-1 Hawes, who is in the final year of his contract, is averaging 13 points and 8.5 rebounds, both career highs, and shoots 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 25-year-old Hawes is in his seventh NBA season.CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bulls are showing they can score points as well as limit them. And when they do both, they can make beating even a good team look easy. Taj Gibson scored 21 points, Carlos Boozer added 15 points and 13 rebounds, and the Bulls used a big third-quarter run to win for the seventh time in eight games, pounding the Golden State Warriors 103-83 Wednesday night. Jimmy Butler scored 16 points after missing two games with bruised ribs, Mike Dunleavy Jr. added 15, and Joakim Noah grabbed 17 rebounds for Chicago. The Bulls dominated on the glass 56-41, forced 16 turnovers and held All-Star Stephen Curry in check while bringing Golden States four-game win streak to an emphatic end. "I thought we were playing well before the break, and as a group, we talked about continuing to keep it going after the break," Boozer said. "Nows the time to step on the gas pedal and really get ready for the playoffs." The Bulls hit the 100-point mark for the third time in four games and shut down a high-scoring team in the process. Jordan Crawford scored 16 points, but it was a rough night for the Warriors even though David Lee returned to the rotation. He came off the bench to score 11 points in 20 minutes after being hospitalized with a stomach flu and missing two games. "Timing was a little off," Lee said. "I was definitely more winded quicker than I would have been. Twenty minutes felt like about 55 minutes tonight on the court, but that usually is going to happen the first game back. Im glad I got that under my belt and Im ready for the next one." Curry, meanwhile, tied a season low with five points on 2-of-10 shooting with Kirk Hinrich guarding him and the Warriors never found a rhythm. "He always seems to keep a hand on you and never really gives a beat when his help isnt there," Curry said. "Hes very consistent at funneling you where they want you to go. Tonight it was even difficult to get him off-balance and going the opposite way. They made adjustments from the first game (a home win over the Bulls on Feb. 6), and we were just a step slow on making our adjustments iin the game.dddddddddddd They just outplayed us from start to finish." The Warriors trailed by 11 at the half and were within eight in the third quarter when things got out of hand. Dunleavy blocked Andre Iguodalas layup with 7:33 left to send the Bulls were on their way. Hinrich converted a three-point play, igniting a 14-2 run that sealed this one for Chicago. Butler stole a pass by Lee, leading to a layup for Boozer, and scored on a putback that made it 66-51 with 5:52 remaining. After Dunleavy hit a free throw, Boozer capped the run with three straight baskets -- a 15-footer, a short jumper and a 13-foot bank shot -- that bumped Chicagos lead to 73-53 with 3:20 to go in the quarter. Afterward, Hinrichs defence against one of the leagues top scorers drew heavy praise. Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau acknowledged Curry missed a few shots he normally makes but was quick to praise his veteran guard. "You never can measure his true value if you go by statistics," Thibodeau said. "If you go by what he is doing for your team, setting the tone for the defence with his ball pressure, his hustle plays, first to the floor, running your team -- the things he does, it really ignites and inspires your team. And he plays to win. I think that its never lost on his teammates, and its certainly not lost on the coaches or the organization." NOTES: Bulls star Derrick Rose has started running as he tries to work his way back from another season-ending knee injury, although Thibodeau said a return to practice remains a long way off. "Nowhere close to practicing," he said. "Hes doing some running. Hes off the treadmill. Still on it at some times, but his full weight now, and doing lateral slides and things like that. Nowhere near practicing or anything like that." He also reiterated that Rose will not return this season. ... Warriors coach Mark Jackson praised Thibodeau, who was an assistant to Jeff Van Gundy when Jackson played for the New York Knicks. "He was a guy you knew was going to be a very good coach," Jackson said. "Worked his tail off and was committed to his craft. Im very happy for him." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 -> Overige Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: