6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 6 Humane Wetenschappen 1
Het forum van de zesde humane wetenschappen 1!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

from confrontations with players and coac

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 -> Overige
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123
Leerling 6HW1

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-08-2019 07:15:31    Onderwerp: from confrontations with players and coac Reageren met citaat

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Adrian Peterson shouldnt have any reason to get "hot" at Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier this week. Peterson returned to practice for Minnesota on Friday and is expected to play in Sundays game at Cincinnati as long as he doesnt have any setbacks with his sprained right foot. The leagues second-leading rusher, Peterson is listed as questionable for the Vikings (4-9-1). "Im looking forward to playing this week," Peterson said Friday. "Get another day to rest tomorrow, which is going to be good. As far as the foot goes, Ill be ready to go." Peterson missed last weeks game after spraining his foot a week earlier at Baltimore. Though he returned to practice on a limited basis last Friday, Frazier held Peterson out of Sundays 48-30 win against Philadelphia. Frazier said it wasnt an easy conversation with Peterson, who admitted to being "hot" and devastated" about having to sit out. "Because I felt I was to the point where I was ready to go," Peterson said. "My mind was ready to get out there and play. Im in game mode and then I find out that Im not playing. No matter what I had to say, thats what it was. Thats why it was tough. But fortunately we got a win, so that kind of ease the pain a little bit." Frazier expects Peterson to play this week, but wanted to make sure the NFL MVP didnt have any setbacks prior to Sundays game. Peterson was limited in Fridays practice. "We didnt have him do every rep, but enough where he would feel confident and we would feel confident," Frazier said. "So it was encouraging with some of the things he was able to do." Peterson trails Philadelphias LeSean McCoy by 122 rushing with two games left and said he still feels the rushing title is within his grasp. "Yeah, its not over 200 yards, so its still in play," Peterson said, saying earlier: "I look at it, any competitor would want to be at the top of the game. I play this game to be the best. So with that, leading the league goes along." Minnesota should also have Petersons backup, Toby Gerhart, in the lineup after he missed last week with a hamstring injury. Hes listed as probable. The Vikings said rookie cornerback Xavier Rhodes will be out Sunday because of a sprained ankle. Tight end John Carlson is doubtful after having a relapse of concussion symptoms on Thursday. Anthony Miller Jersey . Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. Richard Dent Youth Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-dick-butkus-bears-jersey/ .FIFA said its appeals panel ruled the case not admissible.The former U.S. Attorney had objected to ethics judge Joachim Eckerts summary of the World Cup bid investigation, claiming numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of his work. Brian Urlacher Bears Jersey . - Skiing far more aggressively than in her season debut a day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional 10th place after the first 45 skiers in a World Cup downhill on Saturday. Tarik Cohen Bears Jersey . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Kerry, How does Alex Galchenyuk get called for tripping Carl Hagelin in the neutral zone in the second period? Where was the official watching this from? Looked like Hagelin took a dive over Galchenyuks foot! Martin,Peterborough, ON Martin: Carl Hagelin did not deliberately take a dive or embellish his fall in an attempt to draw a penalty as he picked up a loose puck on a turnover at the red line. Hagelin made a sweeping cut turn as he attempted to reverse his direction toward the Montreal zone and in doing so both of his skates made independent contact with the left skate blade of Alex Galchenyuk. Hagelins lose of balance, forward momentum and attempt to advance the puck as he was falling contributed to an impression some might hold that the Rangers player took a dive. In the eyes of one referee it was deemed a trip and resulted in a power play goal. Referee Dan OHalloran trailed the play out of the Montreal end zone on the players bench side after Andrei Markov flipped the puck into the neutral zone. When the skate contact between Hagelin and Galchenyuk occurred, OHalloran was approximately mid to three quarters toward the Habs blue line and looking directly into and through neutral zone player traffic. From this location the referee would not have been able to draw an angle on the play and erroneously determined that Galchenyuk had committed a tripping infraction. Hindsight is, as they say, 20/20 and you can be certain that the referee wishes he had not perceived the play as he did. This play demonstrates the magnitude and potential consequence that a penalty call can have on a game and possibly even a series. Hockey is an extremely fast paced game. We know that officials, players and coaches make mistakes. In an effort to minimize errors in judgment the official needs to find the very best location in advance to judge a play; to find that perfect "replay angle" in real time whenever humanly possible.dddddddddddd I have often referenced an officials positioning in answer to your questions. One aspect of officiating that I havent written about much (and probably more important than having your feet in the right place) is for the official to have his head in the right place to avoid overreacting or being fooled on a play. It is crucial that every official sustain a rock-solid level of concentration throughout the game; especially as he deals with self-imposed pressure and excessive amounts of pressure exerted upon him externally. We often hear broadcasters refer to a high level of "energy or intensity" that is displayed by a player or team. A referee observes the game as it is being played in the moment; but more importantly, he must "think" the game with an "intensity of focus and concentration" that doesnt allow for any distractions to adversely affect his judgment. The referees perception of a play becomes his reality. He must silence the crowd in his head by letting the noise pass through his ears as a meaningless background effect. The ref must also move on from confrontations with players and coaches to keep his mental awareness where it belongs. To accomplish this task, an internal running dialogue or play-by-play commentary can be implemented by the referee to remain focused. (I often implemented this procedure to intensify my focus and concentration.) An official that sustains a state of intense concentration is much less likely to overreact or misread a play. A referee that is dialed into the zone can better differentiate between legitimate fouls and allowable contact in all locations on the ice. Finally, there cant be any guess work at this time of the season. If a ref is not 100 per cent sure a foul was committed, he should never raise his arm. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 -> Overige Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: