6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 6 Humane Wetenschappen 1
Het forum van de zesde humane wetenschappen 1!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

experience the aroma drift into the bac

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 -> Het leven zoals het is... Olvo!
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520
Leerling 6HW1

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-01-2020 04:24:59    Onderwerp: experience the aroma drift into the bac Reageren met citaat

Cider with high alcohol content can be bought in supermarkets extremely cheaply and it has become the drink of choice with young adolescents. It is commonly referred to as white cider and can be purchased in large 2 or 3 litre bottles for very little money indeed.

Binge drinking among young adults in the UK is truly a problem nike free 4.0 flyknit uomo , a health hazard for those involved and fore sure a tax burden waiting to happen in later years so far as the health service is concerned if this culture continues. There still a significant cost to the health service dealing with the adverse effects of smoking and with obesity and alcohol abuse on the rise, from a cost perspective these are bound to take over where smoking left off. Add the fact that it's young kids (14 and 15 year olds) abusing white cider and not only is it a cost problem tomorrow for our health service, it is also a problem today with anti-social behaviour.

I like to think that I drink responsibly, some would argue that I like my white wine a little too much but everyone has to have a vice don't they? Weekends of course are the worst (or should that be best) when many of my friend congregate for a pre-dinner drinks in our village pub and when it comes to Summertime, there's nothing better than a super chilled pint of dry cider. In fact it the weekend ritual starts a lot earlier than tea time.

Saturday morning I'll search the internet for some easy barbecue recipes and then nip out to buy any ingredients that I'm short of. Next I prepare one of the great barbecue marinades that I love (thinking about it nike free 3.0 flyknit uomo , many of these involve cider too!) and then sit back and relax. Before heading over the road for my pint of cider, I light the barbecue charcoal safe in the knowledge that when I return in an hour, the charcoal will be absolutely perfect for the evenings grill.

So whilst I'm all for taking preventative measures to reduce binge drinking and to deter youths from getting drunk on high strength white cider, is it fair that the likes of you and me that drink responsibly should have to carry the financial burden?

In the UK at the moment there's a groundswell amongst folks like me to make a protest to the government and I have to say that I was tempted to join in. What form is this protest going to take I hear you ask. A petition to number 11 Downing Street maybe? Surely there isn't enough anger and support to arrange a demonstration at the centre of the government in Whitehall? Well you're right on that score.

The protest will be for everyone who wants to show their support should buy a copy of "I am a cider drinker" by The Wurzels and try and knock Lady Gaga off the number one spot in the UK pop charts! Well you have to laugh but will it have any effect?

For sure it's not going to make Alistair Darling make a U-turn and similarly we're all going to get punished whether we are cider drinkers or not by hearing this West Country ditty for the next few weeks. It's enough to drive a man to drink!Embraced by the ancients, and proven by modern science nike shox r4 nere , scent therapy can be serious therapy -if practiced with discipline and focus. In an era addicted to the quick fix, therapy that requires extra effort can be daunting.

You can pop a pill anywhere and change your mood. But you can't light an aromatherapy candle while multi-tasking on your computer, media blaring, cell phone ringing, and expect the desired results. That's because all of those ambient noises and distractions produce emotional reactions that cloud the results.

The power of aromatherapy to affect our moods lies in the fact that scent "cuts to the core" so to speak nike shox r4 bianche , scoring a direct hit on the most primal part of the brain, home of the emotions. Aromatherapy can be a true emotional intervention, if you can clear your mind.

Scent therapy requires that you participate in your recovery; demands that you isolate, concentrate, and meditate. Here's a little guidance to set you on your way.

Upbeat Scents and Moods:

Start with scents known to promote joyful nike shox r4 offerte , spontaneous and happy moods. The affect of upbeat scents is easier to identify, especially the impact of mints, like peppermint.

Pick up essential oil of peppermint and a burner, or a quality aromatherapy candle with peppermint as the top note. Avoid paraffin. Soy candles burn cooler, dispersing scent into the room.

Put yourself in a quiet and undisturbed place. Turn everything off. Shut everything out. Focus on the scent. Breathe deeply nike shox nz nere , relax, and let yourself a sunrise, a starry night sky, an ocean at tide.

Now, experience the aroma drift into the back of your mouth: let the essence fill you nike shox nz nere e argento , surround you, and affect you. Feel your whole being respond and your mood change.

Your mood will change. If you need scientific proof, there are hundreds of studies to draw from: "Shizuo Torii, a professor at Toho ed that some scents produced a calm brain-wave pattern, and some showed a stimulated pattern... peppermint stimulates; nutmeg and lavender reduce stress..." The Futurist nike shox nz bianche nere , Sept.1, 1990

Here are other "happy" scents you'll want to try as you continue your exploration:

Grapefruit is all about freshness, newness and a joyful spontaneity. It is a great way to start the morning.

Cinnamon, a warm essential oil, is native to Sri Lanka but lives in our collective conscious as an affable and happy scent nike shox nz bianche , benevolent and invigorating,

Spearmint stimulates alertness. In combination with a mood-boosting lime or basil the effect can be quite a pick-me-up.

After a few weeks of eye-opening aromatherapy, move to the other end of the spectrum and try scents that produce a quieter, reflective, and centered state of mind. These are the scents of inner peace nike shox nz scontate , meditation and spirituality.

Scents and Moods of Peace and Quiet

You might begin with frankincense, a haunting aroma prized for creating calm, and inner pea. Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Hats Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Nike Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 -> Het leven zoals het is... Olvo! Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: