6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 6 Humane Wetenschappen 1
Het forum van de zesde humane wetenschappen 1!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

p to May 8, which is coming soon - on Thursday - and thats w

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 -> Overige
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123
Leerling 6HW1

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-07-2019 07:11:36    Onderwerp: p to May 8, which is coming soon - on Thursday - and thats w Reageren met citaat

The Winnipeg Jets conclude a three-game home stand at MTS Centre with a 2pm ct faceoff today against the Ottawa Senators. You can listen to all the action on TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg and TSN Radio 1200 Ottawa. Also, dont forget to join the Jets Game Night Chat. Its the second and final meeting between these teams this season. Clarke MacArthur scored the game winning goal in Ottawa Jan. 2 as the Senators won 4-3. The Jets (30-27-7) have 67 points and trail the Dallas Stars by three points for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot. Other teams vying for a Wild Card spot are the Phoenix Coyotes, who have a two-point lead on Winnipeg, the Vancouver Canucks who are one back of the Jets and the Nashville Predators who now trail the Jets by five points. As for those teams tonight, the Stars host the Minnesota Wild , the Coyotes are in Washington to face the Capitals and the Columbus Blue Jackets play in Nashville. Winnipeg has an 11-4-2 record under Head Coach Paul Maurice. Ondrej Pavelec is expected to start in goal. Maurice confirmed yesterday he will use the same line up as he did in Thursdays 3-1 loss to Los Angeles. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Wheeler Kane-Jokinen-Byfuglien Setoguchi-Frolik-Halischuk Tangradi-Slater-Peluso Defence Bogosian-Enstrom Stuart-Trouba Pardy-Ellerby Olli Jokinen is on a three-game point streak (two goals and one assist). Blake Wheeler has 17 points (seven goals and 10 assists) in has last 17 games. The Senators (27-25-11) have 65 points and trail the Detroit Red Wings by six points for an Eastern Conference Wild Card playoff spot. Ottawa would also have to pass Columbus, Washington and the New Jersey Devils to qualify for the post-season. This is the final game for Ottawa on a four-game road trip. The Senators are winless in their last two games after losing 3-2 in Edmonton and 4-1 in Calgary. Craig Anderson will start in goal. Senators Projected Lines: Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky Hoffman-Turris-Ryan Greening-Smith-Neil Kassian-Zibanejad-Condra Defence Methot-Karlsson Phillips-Ceci Wiercioch-Gryba Ales Hemsky played 15:55 and had two shots on goal in his Senators debut in Calgary on Wednesday. Ottawas power play is ranked first overall in the NHL on the road at 25.7 per cent. Next action for the Jets will be Monday in Denver against the Colorado Avalanche (8pm ct on TSN 1290 and TSN Jets) Andres Guardado Jersey . But back-up Peter Budaj has put up two wins and an overtime loss while starting three games in four nights since Price went down with a suspected groin injury. Carlos Salcedo Jersey . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/ . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. Edson Alvarez Jersey .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. Diego Reyes Jersey . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss preparations for the Rio Olympics, the exciting first round of the NBA playoffs, Mike Keenan victorious in Russia and the prolonged wait for the NFL Draft finally coming to an end. Bruce Arthur, Toronto Star My thumb is down to the International Olympic Committee and…I know, I know…you feel like weve been here before, but this is a new frontier because the concept of an Olympics in Rio was new when the IOC awarded Brazil the 2016 games seven years ago. Concerns about readiness, inequality and about the way the country might react? Dont worry! Rio! Now with two years to go, the IOC is shocked…shocked…to find that they gambled on a country that hasnt built the establishment. Seriously, Rio is in major organization trouble with whole complexes unbuilt and with public unrest still simmering, the IOC is lamenting the fact that they cant employ Beijing-style slave labour. Theyre blaming it on Rio. Guess who they should be blaming instead? Steve Simmons, Toronto Sun My thumb is up to the first round of the playoffs and Im not talking about the Stanley Cup playoffs, which have been marvelous, as usual. Im talking about the NBA playoffs, where, normally, the first round is about favourites winning and not much else, but not this year. A last-second three by the sensational Damian Lillard of Portland meant there were five Game 7s in the first round, instead of a record-breaking six. There have been eight overtime games and the road team has won 21 of the first 36 playoff games - this from a league that usually sees the home teams win 70 per cent of the time.ddddddddddddAnd, of course, there is Game 7 in Toronto today with the possibility of 2 million people watching on TV. If this isnt fun, I dont know what is. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to Mike Keenan, who reminds us that a coach is a coach is a coach, no matter the team or the time zone. Keenan always dreamed of winning a Cup, although probably not the Gagarin Cup. Two decades after the New York Rangers memorable Stanley Cup run, Iron Mike did it again on the far side of the erstwhile Iron Curtain, coaching the KHLs Metallurg Magnitogorsk to a Game 7 win over Lev Prague. Note one striking similarity in the championships: as he did after beating the Vancouver Canucks in 94, Keenan celebrated in the dressing room by singing karaoke - this time in Russian, of course. The Red Army choir is not giving up its day job. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is up to May 8, which is coming soon - on Thursday - and thats why my thumb is up, because when May 8 finally arrives, it brings with it the National Football League Draft…finally. Did I say "finally?" When the NFL moved the draft from April to May, we might have known wed be sick of mock drafts by now. There is actual analysis that proclaims winners and losers of mock drafts! Ive heard so much about Jadeveon Clowneys awesome talent and alleged laziness that Im sure there are two Jadeveon Clowneys. Im not sure if the Houston Texans will take one of them or which one or if the Texans will take Johnny Manziel or if theyll trade down - I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what they do, I just want them to do it. On May 8. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    6 Humane Wetenschappen 1 -> Overige Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: